Learn About College Station
Traveling to College Station
- By Air – If you arrive in Texas at either the Dallas (DFW) or Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH), it is best to take a connecting flight to the Easterwood Airport (CLL) in College Station. Be sure to arrange for this connecting flight in advance. Taxi service is available from the College Station airport to local hotels.
- By Bus – There is a shuttle bus from Houston airports to the College Station airport. Schedule and booking information can be found online at Ground Shuttle.There is no shuttle or bus from the Dallas (DFW) Airport to College Station.
Fast Facts about College Station
- City: College Station (The city of Bryan neighbors College Station.)
- County: Brazos County
- State: Texas
- Population: 93,857 (2010 census)
- Student population: 50,000+
- Nearby Cities: Houston and Austin (both within 2 hours driving time), Dallas and San Antonio (within 3-4 hours driving time)
- Hospitals: 3 (College Station Medical Center, Scott & White Hospital, St. Joseph)
- Transportation: Car, Bus, Bike. Most people in Texas own and drive cars. However, Texas A&M has an extensive bus system that goes most places in town. Many students choose to bike.
[awesome-weather location="College Station, TX" units="F" size="tall" override_title="College Station, TX Weather" forecast_days="5" hide_stats=0 custom_bg_color="#104553"]